Butch Brown, Certified Home Inspector
Your home is a huge investment.Protect it with a thorough home inspection.
Southern Home Services was created to provide home buyers and sellers with the information they need to protect their interests during a real estate transaction. Without a thorough home inspection performed by a qualified professional, neither the buyer nor the seller can really know what defects may exist in a home.
We evaluate all the major elements of the home, including heating, cooling, structural, electrical, plumbing, and more, allowing all parties to make informed decisions.
There are several reasons why a home inspection is a smart investment. Whether you are a first time home buyer, or have bought and sold many homes, it is wise to obtain a professional home inspection to find out what type of systems and components exist in the home and determine the condition of each. A home inspection also helps you understand how these systems and the structural components function.
Please take a few moments to browse our website. You will find important information for anyone engaged in the process of buying or selling a home. A brief explanation of each section is found below.
- FAQs - Get the answers to frequently asked questions about home inspections, such as: Who pays for a home inspection? What elements of the home are covered? Can you attend the inspection? How long does it take?
- Fees - This page provides a fee schedule for each of Southern Home Services’ inspections — from condo units to large homes. It also lists optional services you may require, such as termite, radon, water, septic, and lead paint inspections.
- Tips - Here you will find helpful hints to assist you in choosing a home inspector, scheduling your inspection and other important information.
- Homeowner’s Guide - This section provides useful information regarding the maintenance and repair of your home and gives you an overview of some of the elements of a home that are inspected.
- Contact - Southern Home Services, Inc. corporate contact information.